Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to So Cal Pocket Memories!!!!


    So Cal Pocket Memories turns ONE!
    
    A year ago I thought about creating this blog.  I am so happy that I did it and has become a success. 

    I would like to thank my friends and family who have shared this site with their loved ones.  My husband for being supportive and patient with me.  Thank you to all of the fans that keep coming back to the site and to those who share with their friends.

    To celebrate below is information on things you can get for FREE on your birthday!

    FREE Birthday Dessert at Jack in the Box  click here

    Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa FREE entrance  click here

    Castle Park FREE entrance  click here

    Boomers FREE entrance  click here

    Baskin Robbins FREE Ice Cream  click here

    Gold Class Cinemas FREE Movie Ticket  click here

    Ice House Comedy Club Two FREE Tickets  click here

    Medieval Times FREE entrance  click here

    El Torito FREE entree  click here

    Source URL: http://demilovatoos.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-birthday-to-so-cal-pocket.html
    Visit demi lovato 2011 for daily updated Demi Lovato Gallery

Popular Posts

Blog Archive