Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hullabaloo - Road Trip - REVIEW



    I was a fan of Hullabaloo when I first heard their song Sippy Cup



    So when I heard that they were once again coming to the Glendora Library I wanted to check out their new CD - Road Trip.

    The CD was perfect for our family on our trip to Las Vegas this past weekend (check out my posts later for Calico, Bonnie Ranch, and Red Rock Canyon)

    Road Trip is a thirteen-song solution to the kid-car travel blues. Designed from the start to keep kids happily grooving in the car seat, Road Trip, includes songs about cars, trucks, sirens, car-seat-dancing, and everyone’s favorite--bugs on the windshield.

    My toddlers favorites include Car Seat Dance, Flying Toward the Light (he loves bugs!), and I'm Hungry.



    Hullabaloo will be at the following Southern California Locations
      May 26th - Java Mama - San Diego
      May 27th - Malcom X Library - San Diego
      June 2nd - Quail Gardens - San Diego
      June 3rd - Vine Theatre - San Diego
      June 4th - Torrey Pines High School - San Diego
      June 7th - Point Loma Library - San Diego
      June 13th - Glendora Library - Glendora - I WILL BE THERE!!!

    For more information  click here
     

     
    Source URL: http://demilovatoos.blogspot.com/2011/05/hullabaloo-road-trip-review.html
    Visit demi lovato 2011 for daily updated Demi Lovato Gallery

Popular Posts

Blog Archive