Saturday, October 30, 2010

A milkmaid and her bucket

    A milkmaid was milking the cows and walking home back from the ranch, with a bucket of milk she upheld on her head. As she walked home, she thinks and plans ahead dangle.

    "I Dairy Milk is very good quality," she thought to comfort myself, "will give me a lot of cream to be made. I will make a lot of butter cream and sell it to the market, and with the money I have later on, I'll buy a lot of eggs and it will hatch , It looks very beautiful when the eggs have hatched and my field would be filled with young chickens are healthy. At one point, I would sell it, and I got  money I would buy beautiful clothes for use to the party. All the handsome young man would look at me. They will come and try to seduce me, but I will look for youth who have just good business! "When she was thinking plans that she felt very clever, she nodded his head proudly, and without realizing it, a bucket that was in his head fall to the ground, and all the milk has been milked to flow spilled to the ground, with it gone all fancy-angannya about butter, eggs, chicken, new clothes with pride.
    Source URL: http://demilovatoos.blogspot.com/2010/10/milkmaid-and-her-bucket.html
    Visit demi lovato 2011 for daily updated Demi Lovato Gallery

Popular Posts

Blog Archive