Sunday, July 11, 2010

FREE Huntington Library Tickets for August 5th morning entrance

    Congrats Monica and Anonymous - I believe I have contacted each of you.  Hope to run into you at Huntington Library!

    I have 2 pairs of tickets for the next FREE Huntington Library day Thursday, August 5th that I will not be using.  Since a lot of people like to go I thought I would do a draw.

    To enter post a comment here on this page saying that you want the tickets.  If you are a fan of facebook and/or twitter state it on your comment for extra entries.

    I will announce the winners (2) next Monday, July 19th and mail them to you.

    For more on Huntington Library click hereSource URL: http://demilovatoos.blogspot.com/2010/07/free-huntington-library-tickets-for.html
    Visit demi lovato 2011 for daily updated Demi Lovato Gallery

Popular Posts

Blog Archive