Friday, August 14, 2009

Demi Lovato suffering anorexia?

    Demi Lovato Suffering anorexia?Is Demi Lovato suffering from anorexia?

    Demi Lovato tweeted a picture of herself surrounded by friends, and people are worried. What's the problem? For starters, Demi Lovato's hip bones are prominently on display - one might even say they were protruding. Demi Lovato, who's opening admitted to being a victim of bullying in the past, has also been very open about her size and body shape. Demi Lovato's been a champion role model for young girls everywhere, claiming she's perfectly happy with her size.

    However, along with her picture, Demi Lovato tweeted the following lyrics:

    "I need you to know, I'm not through the night.. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."


    The song is "Courage" by Super Chick, and if you read the lyrics, it's a heartfelt tune about the struggles of anorexia.

    "I told another lie today
    And I got through this day
    No one saw through my games
    I know the right words to say
    Like "I don't feel well"
    "I ate before I came"

    Is this just a crazy coincidence? Is Demi Loato okay? Here's hoping she was just listening to the song, not tweeting it because of its relation to anorexia. Demi Lovato's a gorgeous girl with a great figure, and the last thing Demi Lovato should be worrying about is her weight. Unfortunately, Hollywood has a way of making people crazy.

    :(

    Ref:examiner.comSource URL: http://demilovatoos.blogspot.com/2009/08/demi-lovato-suffering-anorexia.html
    Visit demi lovato 2011 for daily updated Demi Lovato Gallery

Popular Posts